Sep 9, 2018
Jun 7, 2018
We hereby inform you that Mahindra Finance Fixed Deposit Interest rate is revised for Fresh/ Renewal deposits w.e.f 11th June 2018 as mentioned below:
Mahindra Finance Samruddhi Fixed Deposits
Samruddhi - Cumulative Scheme
Samruddhi -Non-Cumulative Scheme
Effective Yield p.a.**
Interest p.a.*#/‡ (Half yearly)
Interest p.a.*#/‡ (Quarterly)
Senior Citizens will get an additional 0.25% interest rate per annum.
Employee/Employee's relatives will get an additional 0.35% rate per annum (All Mahindra group company employees).No Brokerage payable
*/‡ # Please refer to FD Applications.
†Additional amount will be accepted in multiples of Rs. 1,000/-
#Interest Payment Half Yearly on 30th. September and 31st. March only through NACH/NEFT. Interest Payment Quarterly on 30th.June, 30th.September, 31st.December and 31st.March only through NACH/NEFT .
If a Deposit is made within a period of 30 days prior to any interest payment date, the interest for the part period will be paid on the next interest payment date .
**Compounded Annually-In case of cumulative deposit, interest is compounded before deduction of Tax
May 17, 2018
Feb 9, 2018
Public Issue of Srei Infrastructure Finance Ltd with Interest upto 9.50 %. Issue opens on 9th Feb, 2018
- NCDs have Tenure of 400 Days, 3 Years, 5 Years and 10 Years
- Annualized Yield Upto 9.50% p.a.
- 0.25% p.a. Additional Incentive for Existing NCD Holders, Shareholders, Senior Citizens and Employees of Srei Group
- Credit Rating of "BWR AA+" (BWR AA Plus) by Brickwork Ratings
- Monthly, Annual and Cumulative Interest Payment Options Available in Demat Mode and Annual Interest Payment option in Physical mode for Category III Investors except 400 days Interest Payment
- Interest option: Monthly, Annual and Cumulative
- The NCDs are Proposed to be Listed on BSE Ltd and NSE
- NCDs can be traded in NSE & BSE from first day of listing (No Locking)
- NCDs will be Allotted on First Cum First Serve Basis
- Minimum Application Amount of Rs. 10,000/- (10 NCDs)
- No Tax Deducted at Source (TDS) in case of application through Demat Mode
- For successful Non-ASBA Investors, an interest of 7.00% per annum will be provided on the Application Money till the Date of Allotment
Jan 7, 2018
- The Bonds will be issued at par i.e. at ` 100.00 per cent
- The Bonds will be issued for a minimum amount of ` 1000/- (face value) and in multiples thereof. Accordingly, the issue price, will be ` 1000/- for every ` 1,000/- (Nominal).
- The Bonds will be issued in demat form (Bond Ledger Account) only.
- Income-tax: Interest on the Bonds will be taxable under the Income-tax Act, 1961 as applicable according to the relevant tax status of the bond holder.
- Wealth tax: The Bonds will be exempt from Wealth-tax under the Wealth- tax Act, 1957.
- Tax will be deducted at source while making payment of interest on the NonCumulative Bonds from time to time and credited to Government Account.
- Tax on the interest portion of the maturity value will be deducted at source at the time of payment of the maturity proceeds on the Cumulative Bonds and credited to Government Account.
- The Bonds are not transferable.
- The Bonds are not tradeable in the Secondary market and are not eligible as collateral for loans from banking institutions, non-banking financial companies or financial institutions.