Company Profile: Network 18 Media & Investments Limited
Features and Benefits of Network 18 Media & Investments Limited Fixed Deposit Scheme:
- The Network18 Group is one of India's leading media companies with interests in television, internet, filmed entertainment, e-commerce, magazines, mobile content and allied businesses.
- Through its holding in 'TV18 Broadcast Ltd.' [BSE: 532800, NSE: ibn18],
- the group operates India's leading television broadcasting and distribution assets. This includes India's leading business news channels - CNBC-TV18 and CNBC Awaaz, India's premier general news channels – CNN-IBN and IBN 7, and IBN-Lokmat, a leading Marathi regional news channel in partnership with the Lokmat group. '
- TV18 Broadcast' also operates a joint venture with Viacom, called Viacom18, which houses a portfolio of India's market leading entertainment channels – Colors, MTV, VH1 and Nick - and Viacom18 Motion Pictures, the group's filmed entertainment business.
- Through 'Network18 Media & Investments Ltd.' [BSE: 532798, NSE: Network18], the group operates its digital, publishing and e-commerce assets including one of India's largest internet players Web18 which houses the country's leading web content properties such as moneycontrol.com, ibnlive.com, in.com and firstpost.com.
- 'Network18' also operates India's leading ecommerce properties – HomeShop18 and bookmyshow.com, and Forbes India, the nation's first local edition of a foreign news magazine title and the world's most influential business brand, in collaboration with Forbes Media.
- In addition, through 'Network18', the group operates Newswire18, one of India's leading real time financial information and news terminal services, and Infomedia18, the country's leading player in the special interest publishing space as well as E18, the group's full spectrum event management venture and Sport18, its sports management and marketing venture. 'Network18' holds a controlling interest in 'TV18 Broadcast' and investments in Yatra, DEN Networks and other Capital18 portfolio companies.
- Minimum amount of deposit to be accepted is Rs. 10,000 and in multiple of Rs. 1,000 thereafter
- ICRA Rating – "MA-" (M A Minus)
- An additional interest of 0.5% per annum shall be given to the following categories - Employees of the Network18 Group & Senior Citizens above the age of 60 years
- Post dated Interest Warrants for each financial year will be dispatched in advance
- TDS will not be deducted upto interest Rs. 5,000 in a Financial Year
- Nomination facility available
- Premature withdrawal permissible as per the statutory guidelines and discretion of the company
Interest Rate of Network 18 Media & Investments Limited Fixed Deposit Scheme:
|Scheme A: Non-Cumulative Deposit Scheme (Interest Payable Quarterly)|
|Period||Minimum Deposit Amount (Rs)||Rate of Interest (p.a.)|
|Scheme B: Cumulative Deposit Scheme (Interest compounded Quarterly)|
|Period||Minimum Deposit Amount (Rs)||Maturity Amount (Rs)||Rate of Interest (p.a.)||Effective Yield (p.a.)|
• Resident Individual
• Minors through their Guardians
• Domestic Company (Can apply on approval)
• Registered Trust
To apply for Deposit issue, Kindly indicate your interest on by Calling us at 0-9818269396, or email at email@example.com. We shall send you the Soft / Hard copy of application forms.