v NFO Opens on – 1st November,2011
v NFO Closes on – 14th November,2011
v Entry Load – Not Applicable
v Exit Load – Not Applicable
v Options – Growth Option and Dividend Option
v Minimum Application Amount – Rs 5,000
v Cheque in Favor of – "SMF CPOF 2Y 4S"
Fund Key Characteristics
v Capital Protection Orientation – Endeavour's to preserve capital by investing sufficient funds (85%) in fixed income securities so that, with the interest it grows back to your initial capital value over a 2 year period.
v Capital Gains – Generates capital appreciation by investing a part of fund (15%) in equity, it will be a Large cap equity portfolio which will create scope for attaining higher returns as compared to broader market with dynamic asset allocation approach
v Highest CRISIL rating AAA (so) – This rating indicates the highest degree of certainty regarding timely payment of face value of the investment of investors.
v Tax Efficient – The tax efficiency of this fund is attractive as gains will be taxed as long term capital gains and investor can take Indexation benefit.
• It's a fund that aims 'deposit plus' return without losing sight of capital protection orientation.
(* More than interest rate on 2-year fixed deposit)
• Capital Protection Orientation: Endeavours to preserve capital by investing sufficient funds (about 85%) in fixed-income securities so that, with the interest,it grows back to your initial capital value over a 2-year period. These investments will be made only in the highest rated (AAA) papers and in Government securities. They will be held until their date of maturity so that even if interest rate drops in the next two years it won't affect the objective.
• Capital Gain: Generates capital appreciation by investing a part of the funds (up to 15%) in equity. The equity portion will be invested in stocks forming part of the S&P CNX 500 Index.
• Highest CRISIL Rating: AAA (so). Investment only in AAA rated paper
• If you are a Corporate Investor or a High Net worth Individual you will find the tax efficiency