Indian Railway Finance Corporation Ltd. (IRFC) is a dedicated financing arm of the Ministry of Railways. Its sole objective is to raise money from the market to part finance the plan outlay of Indian Railways. The money so made available is used for acquisition of rolling stock assets and for meeting other developmental needs of the Indian Railways.
Private Placement of Tax Free Bonds by Indian Railway Finance Corporation Ltd.
- Issue opens on 10 October, 2011 and closes on 21 October, 2011.
- Min application: 1 Bond ( Rs. 100,000/- )
- Tenure: Option I ( 10 years , 7.55% p.a. annual Interest option )
: Option II ( 15 years , 7.77% p.a., annual interest option )
- Compulsory Demat mode
- Credit rating: AAA/Stable by CRISIL , LAAA by ICRA and CARE AAA by CARE
- Face value: Rs.100,000/- per Bond
Phone: 0-991-000-9312 | 0-981-826-9396 | Fill Inquiry Form Click Here