Reliance Mutual Fund (RMF) offers a new avenue for turning your savings into pure gold
"Reliance Gold Savings Fund (RGSF)" – An open ended Fund of Fund Scheme
Gold as an Investment Option:
Gold as an investment option or as a store of value has been around for ages. Even in the ancient times when Rome lost much of her prestige, it was observed that trade all over the world was conducted with the aid of Roman gold coins. Even in the present age gold bears the confidence of the world's billions from individuals to corporates, who value it as an investment option of choice.
Benefits – Investing in Gold:
It is one of the few financial assets that do not rely on an issuer's promise to pay– A ready store of value during financial stress
The other main benefits of gold in your portfolio are as follows
- Portfolio diversification through gold provides stability
- Inflation hedge to retain purchasing power over time
- Risk management – gold as a commodity is less volatile
- Supply and demand is skewed towards positive
Why Reliance Gold Savings Fund (RGSF):
We believe that this fund offers investors an easy option to invest in gold. The major features of the scheme include
- An Industry First–Systematic Investment Plan (SIP) in Gold: a long term disciplined investment technique under which you invest a fixed sum of money on a monthly or quarterly basis in a scheme at the prevailing NAV. This allows you to save and invest regularly while you are earning.
- No Need for 'timing the markets': No need to select the right time and quantity to buy and sell as timing the market is time consuming and risky.
- Ease of investing: Investing in gold through Reliance Gold Savings Fund, the investor can directly subscribe/ redeem units through the physical mode at the various designated investor service centers across the country – Investors without PAN can invest through the MICRO SIP route in Reliance Gold Savings Fund.
- Taxation: Investments in Reliance Gold savings Fund enables you to claim for long term capital gains tax after a period of one year of investments, whereas for investments in physical gold long term taxation is available after 3 years.
This fund is ideally suited for a combined approach (systematic investment and lump–sum) for long term wealth creation. Lump sum investment enables optimum asset allocation through portfolio diversification as per your risk appetite and investment objective. Furthermore, to fulfill your long term gold accumulation requirement, a Systematic Investment Plan (SIP) is recommended. An overall allocation of around 10% to this fund in your investment portfolio is recommended.
We will be happy to assist you for evaluating your individual gold portfolio allocation. I am attaching herewith the Link of product note for your easy reference.
firstname.lastname@example.org Also EMail your queries & feedback at :