IFCI LONG TERM INFRASTRUCTURE BONDS – SERIES II
- Issue opens: 16th November 20 10.
- Issue closes: 31st December 20 10
- Issue Size:- 100 crore + green shoe option.
- Credit Ratings :- AA- by Brickwork Ratings India Pvt. Limited
- Coupon Rate :- 8.00%( option I) p.a, 8.00% (option II)compounded annually,
8.25%( option III) p.a , 8.25%( option IV) compounded annually
- Face Value: Each Bond of face value of Rs 5,000 each.
- Minimum application: 1 bonds.
- Applicant may apply for 1 bond or in multiple of 1 bond.
- Private placement of bonds under Sec 80 CCF.
- These bonds will be issued only to Resident Indian Individuals (Major) and HUF.
- Under Section 80 CCF of the I.T. Act, an investor in such infrastructure bonds will be entitled to tax deduction of investments of up to Rs 20,000. The deduction is over and above the Rs 1,00,000 deduction available under section 80C, 80CCC & 80CCD read with section 80CCE.
- Maturity: The Bonds, with a maturity of 10 years.
- Lock in: 5 years from the Date of Allotment.
- Buyback facility: Buyback option available to the Investors at the end of 5 Years.
To APPLY Email Us : firstname.lastname@example.org (Mention Scheme name, your name and contact on email correspondence) or Leave your details with Scheme name Click Here , we 'll get back to you soon.