May 17, 2018
Feb 9, 2018
Public Issue of Srei Infrastructure Finance Ltd with Interest upto 9.50 %. Issue opens on 9th Feb, 2018
Public issue of Secured Redeemable Non-Convertible Debentures and Unsecured Subordinated Redeemable Non-Convertible Debentures of Srei Infrastructure Finance Ltd. which is opening on February 09, 2018 and will close on March 07, 2018.
The salient features of the Issue are as follows:
- NCDs have Tenure of 400 Days, 3 Years, 5 Years and 10 Years
- Annualized Yield Upto 9.50% p.a.
- 0.25% p.a. Additional Incentive for Existing NCD Holders, Shareholders, Senior Citizens and Employees of Srei Group
- Credit Rating of "BWR AA+" (BWR AA Plus) by Brickwork Ratings
- Monthly, Annual and Cumulative Interest Payment Options Available in Demat Mode and Annual Interest Payment option in Physical mode for Category III Investors except 400 days Interest Payment
- Interest option: Monthly, Annual and Cumulative
- The NCDs are Proposed to be Listed on BSE Ltd and NSE
- NCDs can be traded in NSE & BSE from first day of listing (No Locking)
- NCDs will be Allotted on First Cum First Serve Basis
- Minimum Application Amount of Rs. 10,000/- (10 NCDs)
- No Tax Deducted at Source (TDS) in case of application through Demat Mode
- For successful Non-ASBA Investors, an interest of 7.00% per annum will be provided on the Application Money till the Date of Allotment
We are sure this is an excellent opportunity for investors. In case you require any clarification/requirement, please feel free to call. For any assistance in getting clarity on above product please dial us @ +91-9910009312 / +91-9250688257
Jan 7, 2018
Government of India has announced to launch 7.75% Savings (Taxable) Bonds, 2018 commencing from 10th January 2018 to enable resident citizens/HUF to invest in a taxable bond, without any monetary ceiling. The main features of the Bonds are:
Who can invest: The Bonds are open to investment by individuals (including Joint Holdings) and Hindu Undivided Families. NRIs are not eligible for making investments in these Bonds.
Subscription: Applications for the Bonds in the form of Bond Ledger Account will be received in the designated branches of agency banks and SHCIL in all numbering about 1600
- The Bonds will be issued at par i.e. at ` 100.00 per cent
- The Bonds will be issued for a minimum amount of ` 1000/- (face value) and in multiples thereof. Accordingly, the issue price, will be ` 1000/- for every ` 1,000/- (Nominal).
- The Bonds will be issued in demat form (Bond Ledger Account) only.
Period: The Bonds will be on tap till further notice and issued in cumulative and non-cumulative forms.
Limit of investment: There will be no maximum limit for investment in the Bonds.
- Income-tax: Interest on the Bonds will be taxable under the Income-tax Act, 1961 as applicable according to the relevant tax status of the bond holder.
- Wealth tax: The Bonds will be exempt from Wealth-tax under the Wealth- tax Act, 1957.
Tax Deduction at Source
- Tax will be deducted at source while making payment of interest on the NonCumulative Bonds from time to time and credited to Government Account.
- Tax on the interest portion of the maturity value will be deducted at source at the time of payment of the maturity proceeds on the Cumulative Bonds and credited to Government Account.
Maturity and rate of interest: The Bonds will have a maturity of 7 years carrying interest at 7.75% per annum payable half- yearly. The cumulative value of ` 1000 at the end of seven years will be ` 1703/-.
- The Bonds are not transferable.
- The Bonds are not tradeable in the Secondary market and are not eligible as collateral for loans from banking institutions, non-banking financial companies or financial institutions.
Nomination: A sole holder or a sole surviving holder of a Bond, being an individual, can make a nomination
Repayment: The Bonds shall be repayable on the expiration of 7 years from the date of issue.
For any assistance in getting clarity on above product please dial us @ +91-9910009312 / +91-9250688257
@ UAE # +971 - 56 814 2369
Nov 13, 2017
Have you ever thought of creating an investment which helps you in securely transfer of funds to your next generation after you. Without any creditor or arbitrary seize of future which you never know.
Building a Trust requires lot of money and then managing it is also a task. Here we have a proposal for even not so wealthy but extremely cautious individuals who want to safe guard their Investments.
- Protect your investment from Civil laws of the home country
- from Creditors like bank loan and other financial institution
- contesting between your own family members
- freezing of assets after your death by Government (eg: UAE etc)
We help you managing mutual fund investments across globe in to single platform which is under a Master Trust.
- · It enables to you to transfer the assets to your beneficiary after your death
- · It eliminates disputes between the beneficiary after your death
- · At a Zero cost you have Trust structure made in built with the platform
This platform is based on Bermuda trusts, which offer the advantages of regular trusts but at significantly less cost and they are relatively quick and straightforward to establish. By participating in a Bermuda trust, investors are provided with financial security and wealth transfer flexibility.
The Bermuda trust structure offered through NorthStar’s investment products provides investors with the following benefits:
- · Trust income is not subject to Bermuda tax
- · Enables the investor to designate beneficiaries with proceeds paid directly to them on death
- · Segregated account protection, which segregates the assets in the trust from the general creditors of NorthStar
- · Enhanced protection of trust assets from creditors and from arbitrary seizure
Product on offer:
Global VIP Strategy
- · Bermuda trust structure
- · Selection of withdrawal charge period options
- · Access to leading fund managers
- · Ability to make additional investments
- · Broad range of asset classes including international equity, hedge fund, fixed income, money market and guaranteed interest options
- · Wealth transfer options
- · Access to funds through annual free withdrawal amount privileges
- · Ability to choose from five managed model portfolios at no additional cost
Purchase Payment Requirements
- · Minimum: US $50,000
- · Maximum: US $3,000,000
- · Subsequent Purchases: US $25,000
- · Maximum Age: Trust Participants: 80 years Designated Person: 75 year
- · India Focused Strategy (60% in India focused funds)
- · Global Equity (International MF’s)
- · Balanced Strategy (Equity and Debt Mix)
- · Fixed Income Global
Who Can Invest?
- · Indian NRI
- · Indian residents
- · Foreign Nationals from any country Pakistan, UAE, Singapore etc
Northstar’s variable products offer investors access to a broad selection of funds from a range of leading asset managers, with unlimited free transfers between underlying investment options. All Northstar products provide clients with a variety of commitment periods and segregated account protection, as well as the benefits of a Bermuda trust structure, which include financial security and enhanced wealth transfer flexibility. Working with an extensive range of distribution partners, Northstar has clients in over 100 countries.
For any assistance in getting clarity on above product please dial us @ UAE # +971 - 56 814 2369
We have extensive support in India also to reach clients as well .
For detailed presentation request please click here Download
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Phone: 0-981-826-9396 | Fill Inquiry Form Click Here
For Quick Navigation
54EC Bonds AA Rated AA+ BONDS AA+ FD AAA RATED Allotment Status Asset Allocation Assured Return Project Bhiwadi Real Estate Bonds BSLI Capital Gain Bonds Capital Protection Funds Commercial Property Company FD News corporate fd Corporates Debenture Debt Funds Delhi Real Estate DHFL Dwarka Expressway Economy Updates Faridabad Real Estate FD Schemes Financial Planning FIXED DEPOSIT RATES Fixed Maturity Plans FMP Fund Manager Speaks Ghaziabad Real Estate GOLD Government Saving Schemes Greater Noida Real Estate Guest Article Gurgaon Real Estate HDFC Health Insurance Health Policy home loans IIB Inflation Indexed Bonds Infrastructure Bonds Investor Guide IPO Updates Jaiprakash Fixed Deposit Latest FD Schemes Life Insurance Plans Liquid Fund Ludhiana Real Estate Mahindra Finance FD Manufacturing Companies FD Market Updates Mediclaim Policy MF ELSS MF Schemes Mutual Funds NABARD Bonds NBFC Fixed Deposits NCD NCD Issue NCD Listing New Launch NFO's Noida Extn Noida Real Estate Non Rated FD NRI Fixed Deposits NRI Investments online mutualfunds PAN Card Procedure PE Fund Plots PMS PNB Housing Post Office Schemes Private Equity Fund Private Placement PSU Bonds Public Issue Rated FD Schemes RBI Bonds Real Estate Fixed Deposits Real Estate Fund Reality Retirement Planning RGESS Secured Bonds Secured NCD Shriram Transport Deposits SIP SIP Recommendation Small Saving Sohna Real Estate STFC Deposits Tax Free Bonds Tax Saving Schemes Tax Saving Tips Union Budget 2013 Unitech Fixed Deposits Updates in FD Rates Yamuna Expressway
Post your Queries with Name, Contact Number & Scheme interested in.
Click Here - Contact Us We will give you a call back.
For Fixed Deposits
The information contained and provided on this Website provides Investment advice for the education of investors. The posts are an information service only. Recommendations, opinions or suggestions are given with the understanding that readers acting on this information assume all risks involved. We do not assume any responsibility or liability resulting from the use of such information, judgment and opinions for Trading or Investment purposes.