Sep 9, 2018
Jun 7, 2018
We hereby inform you that Mahindra Finance Fixed Deposit Interest rate is revised for Fresh/ Renewal deposits w.e.f 11th June 2018 as mentioned below:
Mahindra Finance Samruddhi Fixed Deposits
Samruddhi - Cumulative Scheme
Samruddhi -Non-Cumulative Scheme
Effective Yield p.a.**
Interest p.a.*#/‡ (Half yearly)
Interest p.a.*#/‡ (Quarterly)
Senior Citizens will get an additional 0.25% interest rate per annum.
Employee/Employee's relatives will get an additional 0.35% rate per annum (All Mahindra group company employees).No Brokerage payable
*/‡ # Please refer to FD Applications.
†Additional amount will be accepted in multiples of Rs. 1,000/-
#Interest Payment Half Yearly on 30th. September and 31st. March only through NACH/NEFT. Interest Payment Quarterly on 30th.June, 30th.September, 31st.December and 31st.March only through NACH/NEFT .
If a Deposit is made within a period of 30 days prior to any interest payment date, the interest for the part period will be paid on the next interest payment date .
**Compounded Annually-In case of cumulative deposit, interest is compounded before deduction of Tax
May 17, 2018
Feb 9, 2018
Public Issue of Srei Infrastructure Finance Ltd with Interest upto 9.50 %. Issue opens on 9th Feb, 2018
- NCDs have Tenure of 400 Days, 3 Years, 5 Years and 10 Years
- Annualized Yield Upto 9.50% p.a.
- 0.25% p.a. Additional Incentive for Existing NCD Holders, Shareholders, Senior Citizens and Employees of Srei Group
- Credit Rating of "BWR AA+" (BWR AA Plus) by Brickwork Ratings
- Monthly, Annual and Cumulative Interest Payment Options Available in Demat Mode and Annual Interest Payment option in Physical mode for Category III Investors except 400 days Interest Payment
- Interest option: Monthly, Annual and Cumulative
- The NCDs are Proposed to be Listed on BSE Ltd and NSE
- NCDs can be traded in NSE & BSE from first day of listing (No Locking)
- NCDs will be Allotted on First Cum First Serve Basis
- Minimum Application Amount of Rs. 10,000/- (10 NCDs)
- No Tax Deducted at Source (TDS) in case of application through Demat Mode
- For successful Non-ASBA Investors, an interest of 7.00% per annum will be provided on the Application Money till the Date of Allotment